The popularity of Zreče is primarily the result of its spa and excellent wellness range. In its surroundings, you can also avail of one of the many walks you can take along the wine-growing areas and visit local sights.
After having properly soaked up the healing thermal water and tried out various forms of relaxing and energy massages, head out into nature. Walk through local vineyards, explore the surroundings and visit ancient monuments of the past.
What can you visit?
- visit traces of the first human settlements on Brinjeva Gora Mountain dating back 4,000 years,
- treat yourself to an excellent cup of coffee at the Zimrajh Inn on top of a Roman cemetery,
- visit one of the largest and most state-of-the-art furnished wine cellars in Europe, Zlati Grič,
- step in the midst of the Slovenske Konjice Castle ruins,
- walk through the historic city centre of Slovenske Konjice,
- stop by the Žiče Charterhouse to visit the abode of monks stemming from the Grande Chartreuse in France.
Brinjeva Gora Mountain
Day off? Check what you should see, experience and taste on Rogla and around it.
Sights in Rogla
In the vicinity of Rogla, there are magnificent opportunities for sightseeing tours.
You relax when consuming good food and spending time with people that share a piece of their lives in the countryside with you.