In addition to comfortable accommodation, good food and recreational pleasures, the Terme Zreče Health Resort brings you many other options related to improving your health and well-being. At the Health Resort, you can consult with the most renowned orthopaedists in Slovenia, an internist, physiatrist, urologist, proctologist and rheumatologist that provide you with complex subspecialist health care and additional diagnostics: laboratory tests, ultrasound, EMG, isokinetic testing, analysis of body tissue composition and bone density measurement.
The Terme Zreče Health Resort, which is specialised in locomotor system disorders, applies all standard physiotherapy procedures during its rehabilitation processes: kinesiotherapy, hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, mechanotherapy and thermotherapy.
In addition to those, the Cyriax, Mulligan and Triger methodologies are applied and isokinetic and functional trainings are carried out.
The following healthcare professionals are in charge of rehabilitation and treatment:
- a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation,
- an orthopaedist,
- 14 physiotherapists,
- 2 registered nurses,
- 8 clinicians,
- 10 masseurs,
- 12 external consultants from the most eminent clinics and hospitals in the Republic of Slovenia (Ljubljana University Medical Centre, Maribor University Medical Centre, Celje Hospital) and
- auxiliary staff.
We employ 48 staff members in total (excluding outworkers).The medical team of the Terme Zreče Health Resort is managed by:
- Head of the Health Care Centre: Neža Strniša, M.D., Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Physiatry)
- Head of Specialist Dispensaries: Sašo Puncer, M.D., Specialist in Orthopaedics
- Head of the Physiotherapy Unit/Health Care Centre Marketing: Simona Pavlič Založnik, MSc, BA in Organisational Sciences, Senior Physiotherapist
- Head of Nursing Unit: Andreja Lipuš, Registered Nurse